Welcome to camp! We look forward to a great camp season. Here are a few quick reminders to help your camp days run smoothly.
- To purchase camp lunch, please go online to your camp account prior to Thursday at 10am to purchase lunch for the next week or call Summer Programs Office at 610.645.5132 to speak directly with Kat.
- To sign up for ACE or GMC, please do so online or through Kat in our Summer Programs Office.
- Pathfinder: campers will have a chance to sign up/change a Pathfinder activity (based on availability) on Mondays. There will be no changes week 1. Some activities are grouped by online timestamp when Pathfinders were open online in the spring. Any Pathfinder questions can be directed to Bill at 610.658.5630.
- Make sure you signed the sun screen waiver in your camper’s CampMinder account and we ask that no aerosol cans be brought to camp in accordance with the new law this year restricting them in schools. Please only send in sunscreen lotion.
- Campers arriving at or after 9am, please walk your camper(s) to the camp office, located 2nd floor of the Rex Gym.
- Label everything! Bunks stop by the lost/found a few times/week and it’s easiest to find missing articles and items when they are labeled with your last name.
- If your camper has dietary restrictions/allergies, please visit our dining service manager in the cafeteria to go over food labels. Snacks and some foods are made in facilities that share equipment with nuts and peanut products. We strongly encourage you to provide your own snack/lunch to ensure it’s suitable for your camper.
- The nurse is located in the gym hallway near the tennis courts. Phone number is 610.658.5631 and she is on campus Monday-Friday from 8:30-3:30.
- To reach one of the directors, please email email@example.com or call 610.658.5630 between 9am and 2:30pm.
- Daily photos are available on Twitter at @teach_kb
We are excited for this camp season! Trailblazer Camp has over 115 staff members, all looking forward to a wonderful camp season. This site will be available all summer long for reference to all schedules and the camp calendar. You will receive a weekly email from your bunk(s) counselor(s) detailing the weekly events at camp.
Click here for the Welcome Camp Letter, which includes a lot of important camp information.
To reach the Camp Directors during the camp season, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 610-658-5630, beginning June 24th through August 9th.
To reach the Camp Nurse, please call 610-658-5631, beginning June 24th. The nurse is available 8:30am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday.
To reach our Summer Programs Office, which handles all payments and supplemental services, please call 610-645-5132.