Do you love chicken wings? Do you want to learn where you can find the best wings in the US? Dip in! Your neighborhood reporter Poyraz will tell you the wing secrets and take you on a journey to the juiciest chicken wing paradises. But be careful, you should not eat wings every day, even every week! Maybe once in a month sounds good. Do you know that Buffalo wings are invented in the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, NY?
Here are the three best wing restaurants based on foodandwine.com:
- Talde in Brooklyn: Former Top Chef Dale Talde tosses deep-fried wings in a sweet and spicy sauce.
- Pok Pok in Portland, Oregon: Chef Andy Ricker uses fish sauce and palm sugar for his wings. Mmmmmm, yummmmmmy.
- Big Bob Gibson Bar in Alabama: Chef Chris Lilly marinates his wings in a spicy apricot sauce for about four hours before tossing them on a grill.
- San Tung in Sancisco: Has two kinds of wings that will make your mouth water to the ground! These two mouthwatering wings are in a Chinese restaurant known for their homemade noodles and the loving wings.The two kinds of wings are dried and wet chicken wings. The dried chicken wings are battered and deep fried with garlic, ginger and roasted red peppers. The wet wings are battered, fried and sauteed, in a spicy sauce of red peppers, mushrooms, carrots and bamboo shoots.
- NOLA restaurant in New Orleans: Has a kind of wing which will leave you in shock.
This wings are shoved in with ground pork, chopped shrimp, mushrooms, onions, celery, cilantro and fish sauce. After they are baked, they are dredged in flour and fried in peanut oil in a wok, then dipped or served garlicky homemade hoisin dipping sauce and jalapenos.
Bon Appetit, folks!!!
By Poyraz Ozer ’25
Latest posts by Coach B (see all)
- Avengers: Endgame Trailers Contained Fake, Old, and Edited Scenes - May 22, 2019
- Was Fun Night Fun? - May 22, 2019
- NFL Off-Season Update: Trades & Signings - May 7, 2019